After major renovations in 2015, McKinnon Hotel’s function facilities are now among the best in Melbourne’s South East.
Since reopening, our friendly, professional team have helped tailor event packages to suit a range of themes, budgets and occasions including corporate functions, engagement, christening and birthday celebrations, music and trivia events, fundraising dinners and product launches.
The function room is light, airy and has been styled to ensure it will work in harmony with any event theming or look classy in its own right (modern industrial chic).
Located on the first floor of the hotel, the function area is serviced by its own state of the art kitchen and bar facilities and is accessible via separate staircase / lift (disabled access), ensuring your event is entirely independent from the hotel’s other areas.
For venue tours and function enquiries, please contact our team on (03) 9578 1026 or email.
Food & Beverage Packages
Our food and beverage packages have been developed to ensure there is a style and budget that will suit your function.
Our head chef and hotel managers are also happy to tailor food and beverage packages should you have any special requests or requirements.
Room hire includes use of all function facilities including
- pre event access to set up your function
- beer on tap (including several craft beers)
- air-conditioning (heating and cooling)
- adjustable lighting
- two separate open air balconies (smoking permitted)
- hardboard dance floor
- inbuilt sound system (line in / dock included)
- existing decor, bar tables and lounge seating (can be removed if required)
- function tables, chairs (setting for 8, 9 or 10), all linen and glassware
- post event cleaning
Seated: 80 guests
Standing / Cocktail: 120 guests
– security is required for all 21st birthday functions and events with more than 100 patrons.
Minimum Spend / Hire Fee
Catered and staffed functions require a minimum spend of $3000 unless otherwise agreed with hotel management.